• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good SPYWARE / VIRUS removal programs??????????

Columbia Signs

I'm way over due for this... although I'm not having any issues (knock on wood) I know I should be running some virus / spyware programs. What are the some of the better ones?

:thankyou:

high impact

If you are going to pay for software to be up to date all the time then Computer Associates is incredible! Blows Norton and McAfarce away.

Spybot and AVG are pretty good ones to use for free.

Craig Sjoquist

Avast anti virus been in 3 of my computers and gets better all the time likes it more then AVG or anti-vir which are also great and free
also have used a registry protector ..process guard... but Avast has helped more
firewalls welll not sure yet ... but spybot is agood one for pests

wraps r kewl

rllthomas

I haven't tried avast but Spybot is great for finding malware and AVG works very good as an anti-virus package. Trend Micro makes an online virus scan too, I think it is called housecall.

jdb

I tried to download spybot and quite a few different sites using this name in various ways, which one is it? A link would be great. Thanks.

Techman

Use two malware scanners. Adware and spybot..
Use FREE AVG.

For FREE firewall use comodo.
If yu wish to pay then Kapersky is top of the line.

Avoid the known bloatwares. Nortons, mcafee, etc...