• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good Trade? I think so!

Tim Aucoin

Well, since purchasing my HP L25500, the poor old and well used Roland SP540V has been quite lonely. I don't print with it anymore... it is just a "glorified cutter". But I need a better cutter, so I struck a deal with my supplier on Friday at the Alberta Sign Association show to do a straight trade... the old and tired SP540V for a brand new Roland CAMM-1 Pro GX-640 cutter. :Big Laugh I think it's a good deal for me and it's definitely a good deal for my supplier. The printer needs a bit of work and parts, and I don't want to outlay the cash if I'm not using it. The cutter will be a welcome addition and be a good compliment to the HP.

Tim,

How was the show? Wanted to come down to see....too busy.
Congrats on the trade in. Always nice to have a new piece of hardware.

Fine Line Darrel

cool! let me know how you get on with the new cutter. were thinking of getting a new cutter so i'm interested to see how you get on with it.

Tim Aucoin

Tim,

How was the show? Wanted to come down to see....too busy.
Congrats on the trade in. Always nice to have a new piece of hardware.

Fine Line Darrel

Hey Darrel... the show was okay. It was small and very quick to go through. Well attended though. When I say it was small... keep in mind that I went to ISA in Vegas in April, so anything will be small compared to that show!! :smile:

cool! let me know how you get on with the new cutter. were thinking of getting a new cutter so i'm interested to see how you get on with it.

I'll definitely post my thoughts on the cutter once I get it. I just did the hand-shake deal on Friday, so I'm not sure on the timing yet. Hopefully soon though. :rolleyes: