• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Got this complaint....

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Just curious... will you actually tell them no, or just ignore the request and not bid on it?
I'm all for being upfront. I'll tell him that I don't like that text jumping to all those accusations and conclusions. His wife's sign is a little more involved and requires someone else's sign to be relocated.. I don't want to work with someone that will fly off the deep end like that... Way too much other work out there.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'm all for being upfront. I'll tell him that I don't like that text jumping to all those accusations and conclusions. His wife's sign is a little more involved and requires someone else's sign to be relocated.. I don't want to work with someone that will fly off the deep end like that... Way too much other work out there.
Just tell him, due to supply chain issues, your next shipment of sign duct tape is on back order and you do not have enough on hand for new projects.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
He is saying that Tex used "Tape" on the sign. He was expecting Tex to hand paint it or have raised letters. Tex used cut vinyl which is obviously better than printed but now since the guy thinks vinyl is just "tape", Tex is going to print it for him to make him happy.

The guy lifted the vinyl up on the one photo and said that it was tape, when we all know it's actually cut vinyl.
LOL! I seriously needed a translator! Thank you. What exact language was that?

Last edited:

2B

Hell no, I'm just making a new one. It's something like 24"x30" ACM panels and I have drops I can use.

He wants me to bid on his wife's sign but after that text I'm just going to pass on it. I don't have time for people that jump to all those conclusions and accusations.

o_O he expected a 24" x 30" "budget" sign to be 3D / embossed...................