• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gotta love customers...

Letterbox Mike

That's nuthin Chris, I recently had a customer's employee run into my shop truck with a forklift and they stated that if I wanted them to pay for the damage that they would definetly be looking for a new sign company. I said that's fine, now give me my fu**in check. :thumb:

HOLY. BALLS. That right there takes the cake.

HulkSmash

That's nuthin Chris, I recently had a customer's employee run into my shop truck with a forklift and they stated that if I wanted them to pay for the damage that they would definetly be looking for a new sign company. I said that's fine, now give me my fu**in check. :thumb:

Is that a joke? People like that need to be raptured.

Gino

Premium Subscriber

They would never walk again without a mighty hefty limp. I think I would go off on them on that one. Physical damage...... and then hold you hostage with a frickin' threat ??

Pat Whatley

When we were doing screenprinting in-house we'd almost always end up with a few extra signs at the end of the order. Instead of throwing them away I'd bundle the extra signs separately and give them to the customer telling them they were extra signs and they were free but if they wanted stakes they'd have to pay for them. I don't think I ever had a customer who failed to call me a week later and tell me that I'd shorted them on stakes because they had signs left over.

Now the extras go in the dumpster. It's green so it must be good for the environment.