• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphic/logo Designer

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Here are some closeup views of that art. I would turn down a job like this. Perhaps someone could illustrate this, but it is not traceable. There is no magic button to make the original suddenly clear to see all details

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 11.52.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 11.52.34 AM.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 135
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 11.52.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 11.52.42 AM.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 11.52.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 11.52.51 AM.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 108

Billct2

If it were my job to reproduce that "logo" (which looks like it was built using clipart/images) and after I confirmed that the client didn't have anything better (because it was built using low res clipart/images) I would send it to the Vector Doctor and get a price to reproduce it correctly. Then if the customer wanted to pay I would go ahead. And they usually do pay once they realize they have a lousy logo file (because it was built using low res clipart/images).
Welll...since the Doctor has said he would turn this one down, which I completely understand, the other option is to reproduce it from scratch, but I'll bet they wouldn't pay what I wanted.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
If you want to enlarge bitmaps without pixelization then you need to get a package that uses a spline fit algorithm. I use PhotoZoom Pro, there are others. Using this sort of package you can enlarge some pretty nasty images. But what you see is sort of what you get. It won't make anything better, just make what you have larger.and may add a bit of pixel bloom, depending.

In general, when you enlarge a bitmap pixels must be added, there's no way around it. How they are added and what colors they should be depend very much on what algorithm you're using. Some are better than others. A whole lot better.

ikarasu

I'm with vector doctor on this. Some of his tats are way, way too pixelated to fix. You'd need someone to re-illustrate them... and it wont be exact, they'll be based on what they "think" it should look like.

who made the file for the customer? see if he can get the original artwork used to make the images... then it might be easier.