• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CB09 blades

Dennis422

Hi there.
I'm looking for someone that have purchased off-brand blades for Graphtec cutter CB09. I was wandering if you could share your experience you had with less expensive (It sounds bad when you call them cheap :smile:) blades, and of course, please share the source if you had a good experience and you liked the blades.

Thanks in advance. :thankyou:

Graphiki

Blades

I have a question about the same blades.
Ordered CB09 blades put them in and they stop swiveling and don't work.
The new ones are a little different then the old ones. I have been trying to figure out if I should just buy a new holder.
Original ones that came with the machine work fine when I put them back in.

Here are the two
blades.jpg

IGD

I have a question about the same blades.
Ordered CB09 blades put them in and they stop swiveling and don't work.
The new ones are a little different then the old ones. I have been trying to figure out if I should just buy a new holder.
Original ones that came with the machine work fine when I put them back in.

Here are the two
View attachment 82842
looks the same to me one has grooves and one doesnt, Im sure they just found a cheaper way to make them with less material to save money

Graphiki

That's what I thought.
I ordered them from 1 supplier (not oem) and sent them back when they didn't work. I then ordered oem blades.... Stil no luck.
Looking at just getting new holder.

401Graphics

I am currently using the $11 one from signwarehouse with no issues, and it cuts very clean, everything weeds very easy.

mfatty500

I use an $8.00 blade (60*) from Specialty Graphics, I cut t-shirt vinyl 99.9% glitter, but I do use a lot of blades as it tears 'em up pretty quick. I used a bunch of clean cut blades also, therefore I use the cheap ones.

cleancutblade

can't fault you for that

Mr Fatty, do you have a red holder for your machine? I have a new blade made out of a new material for glitter and reflective and magnets, but I don't make it for the blue holder yet. I can't blame you abit for using a cheaper alternative for glitter it is nasty on blades. Blades on the market aren't made to be used against metal.

CS-SignSupply-TT

@HillBilly Graffix CS Sign Supply is happy to help you with your Graphtec bluetip bladeholder. We have OEM and 3rd party ready to ship. Please let me know how I may help.