• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Great way to start your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

juan45215

Not trying to start a debate, but I'm curious about your response to this question.
Why do you think some people are born blind?

signmeup

They did over saturate the colors though.
Was going to say the same thing. The colours were processed to make them more saturated than they really were. They should have left it as it actually appeared if they wanted to credit the colours to god. As it stands some praise has to go to the almighty Photoshop.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
They did over saturate the colors though.

Just about any medium, man works with... a certain amount of surrealism will take place. Man always enhances what he/she sees.

Even in photography, you can develop the film to do this automatically for you.

A woman putting makeup on is only exaggerating color and features.

When you pick flowers up at the market or a flower shop, they've been tooled with to a certain extent.

Nothing is ever going to be exactly as we see it with our eyes.... and then that doesn't take into consideration what you see and how you perceive or your mind interprets the colors.

My father was color blind, but he was happy that he could see. I'm color-blind to an extent, but I've learned to cope and make changes in how I work with color.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Not trying to start a debate, but I'm curious about your response to this question.

Why do you assume that there exists some reason beyond a simple physical malfunction?

Humans probably see in the spectrum that they do rather than, say, infrared, ultraviolet, or even ultra low frequency sound [you have ears that perform there], probably because that is the spectrum in which the energy of light is most abundant.

Don't for a moment think that the spectrum in which you happen to perceive light is the only spectrum extant. Or that you're somehow special because you do perceive light in this or any other spectrum.

signswi

Things were eating us in this spectrum, helps if we can see them. And vise versa. If we ate pollen we'd see in a different spectrum.

There's nothing magical about this nor mystical but definitely amazing :).

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps

That's why sight is a blessing. We didn't do anything to deserve it and who can we blame if we don't have it?
I would say the best person to ask that question would be somebody who is blind and loves God anyway. Sight is a blessing not afforded to all. There are no guarantees in life, I'm thankful for what I do have, I count them as blessings and of course "hope" they remain until I pass because I enjoy them.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't think English is his first language, since he speaks in all tongues around the world, so it probably doesn't bother him on that level.

signmeup

Discussion of anything not related to signmaking. Humor is okay but PLEASE, no profanity, items in bad taste, religious or political topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.