• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from Puerto Rico

Pro Art

Hi all!, my name is Luis and I owen a small sign shop on the island for the last 14 years... I don't know if this can be usefull but I've been working with Gerber Scientific programs and equipment since the sign IV B... (yep, the one with the 5" monochrome monitor... ) I'd be glad to help:thumb: once again.. Hola!

Pro Art

Thanks Steve! Gracias... by the way if anyone needs english to spanish translations let me know if I can be of help!

Colin

Con mucho gusto mi amigo! Lo siento, yo no habla espanol......muy muy pochito. Soy un Canadiense, y, Puerto Rico es muy bueno.

I was in the Old Town of San Juan about 7 years ago on a weekend during Martin Luther King day celebrations. I've never had so much fun!

Lucky you!

Hasta Luego

Last edited:

Pro Art

Thanks Colin! oops muchas gracias amigo canadiense! summer all year, beaches, hurricanes ... pretty cool :p

neftali

Bienvenido Luis;

Yo tambiem soy de Puerto Rico (San Lorenzo). Espero que disfrutes este foro tanto como yo.

------------------------

Welcome Luis;

I'm also from Puerto Rico (San Lorenzo). I hope that you enjoy this forum as much as I do.

jimdes

Mucho gusto!
Welcome!

Excuse my lack of Spanish, I only know enough to get some food, beer and to find my way to the bathroom.

Jim

markz

Luis, buenoz diaaz ! went to Puerto R. last dec. Roosie Roads-is it closed now ?
made it ti Ponce, snorkeling @ Gilligans Island-shweeeet. My business would "suffer" if i lived there, too much h20 "distractions" ! welcome Mark Z Md.

Pro Art

neftali said:
Bienvenido Luis;

Yo tambiem soy de Puerto Rico (San Lorenzo). Espero que disfrutes este foro tanto como yo.

------------------------

Welcome Luis;

I'm also from Puerto Rico (San Lorenzo). I hope that you enjoy this forum as much as I do.

wassup!... cualquier cosa estoy a la orden!