• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News Grimco changes pricing!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Any time I've called some of my other suppliers I have to talk to an operator or I get a voicemail and have to call back, the person has no product knowledge or they sound like they've lost their will to live.

Must be talking about Reece Supply...I always end up with Vince...such a kind, professional dude..........................................................................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm more than willing to pay Grimco's slightly higher price on some items for two reasons. 1) I call and a sales persons picks up that can assist without hesitation. 2) They deliver twice a day for me and I can hot shot for a reasonable price if needed.

Any time I've called some of my other suppliers I have to talk to an operator or I get a voicemail and have to call back, the person has no product knowledge or they sound like they've lost their will to live. I don't like or even agree with everything that Grimco has done, but they make it very easy to order, and that's what I need. The reps there don't say
stupid stuff like "I've been in the business over 30 years and never heard of Bubble-X." Yeah, you idiot, like I said it's a new product. You're a dealer for that brand, can you get it or not?

Some of these other suppliers make me want to rip my hair out

Just today, I had a guy tell me that very same thing. He said, we've been in business for almost 30 years and we just don't do that. I said, fine. I've been in business 47 years and I've bailed lotsa people out. Thanks a lot.

Joel golden

I’ve had much better results ordering online from Grimco. Every time I called in it either reverted somehow to my old address (I deleted it, it wasn’t seen anywhere on my end but I was out the cost of materials) or my 15”x50 yard roll of black reflective I called to order slit into (3) 5” rolls was ordered as punched and I got stuck with (2) 5“ rolls and a useless 4 3/8”x 50 yard... online orders are great though. I kinda see it as the self order kiosk at a restaurant, one less person to make a mistake.

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
Worth a call - web search results were all over price wise - these are just two examples , got 8 good results ranging from $190 to the extremes

Attachments

• 38C09610-CD3D-4ABE-988F-9E3999BC8138.jpeg
    38C09610-CD3D-4ABE-988F-9E3999BC8138.jpeg
    216.7 KB · Views: 245
  • 47F9396D-2647-44A5-A810-09966A53061D.png
    47F9396D-2647-44A5-A810-09966A53061D.png
    585.4 KB · Views: 186

Johnny Best

I use Grimco and order online to save 3%. Prices have always gone up for supplies over the years fo all suppliers. Grimco gets a lot of stuff from China so with tariffs, minimum wage, health insurance I fully understand. I just pass the increase to my customer. Not a big deal.

rjssigns

Wanted to buy a bunch of ACM and have it shipped to my home. Usual supplier would deliver to me twice a week said we no longer do that. Guess what? I no longer order from you.

Grimco doesn't care where you're located. They back the truck up to the door and unload for me. Been ordering from them for over a year.