• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grimco Closed Today 12/31/10?

Locals Find!

I did I was on automatic hold for over 30 mins thats why I posted the question. I posted it while on hold.

I finally hung up.

vinylbarry

They probaly are it is a holiday because its New Years Eve and new years falls on a Saturday, So most take the Friday off because of it. UPS is not running today also.

Techman

its new years eve.. Who in the world would expect anything to be running as normal? Except child births..

WildWestDesigns

its new years eve.. Who in the world would expect anything to be running as normal? Except child births..

There are some stores here that are open the same time schedule. Granted their schedule really doesn't affect night time "fun", but there are some that have. Thankfully for me that's true as one is a place that I get my embroidery thread from and I have shirts to do.

btropical.com

Oh shizzle ! waiting for window film no freakin wonder . Drove around figuring I would see UPS guy OH well , ladies crown vic been sitting here for an hour . Beers cold in fridge just chexed Happy new year >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Just realized i have a couple of 40 inch by 25 ft sample rolls $$$$$ not before i cracked a cold though :}

PMG

They probaly are it is a holiday because its New Years Eve and new years falls on a Saturday, So most take the Friday off because of it. UPS is not running today also.
UPS is not closed around here..just had a package dropped off about 30min ago.

artsnletters

my local supplier Denco Sales is closed today...streets in town are relatively empty and methinks everyone is preparing to tie one on tonight in the hopes that 2010 was just a bad dream....

...welcoming in 2011 with a headache!

Tim

Jim Doggett

Today is somewhat spotty with no UPS pick-up, so we're open for sales and support only. Others may also be reduced staff or even closed since the holiday falls on a weekend. But we're open 7 days a week, so our holiday is on the holiday :) Thus closed tomorrow.

Jim

vinylbarry

UPS 2010 Holiday Schedule
In the United States, UPS observes the following holidays:

Memorial Day - May 31, 2010*
Independence Day (observed) - July 5, 2010*
Labor Day - September 6, 2010*
Thanksgiving Day - November 25, 2010*
Day after Thanksgiving - November 26, 2010**
Christmas Day - December 25, 2010*
New Year's Eve - December 31, 2010**
New Year's Day - January 1, 2011*

your ups must have not been regular ground.

WildWestDesigns

UPS 2010 Holiday Schedule
In the United States, UPS observes the following holidays:

Memorial Day - May 31, 2010*
Independence Day (observed) - July 5, 2010*
Labor Day - September 6, 2010*
Thanksgiving Day - November 25, 2010*
Day after Thanksgiving - November 26, 2010**
Christmas Day - December 25, 2010*
New Year's Eve - December 31, 2010**
New Year's Day - January 1, 2011*

your ups must have not been regular ground.

Wouldn't that technically mean that they didn't observe the holiday then? Now I'm sure it still does get sorted and on trucks no matter the day, but I would have thought no deliveries would have run if they truly did observe the holiday.

I did check over the packing label and there was nothing on there that suggested priority or 2nd day air. Overflow maybe? I dunno.

CheapVehicleWrap

Today is somewhat spotty with no UPS pick-up, so we're open for sales and support only. Others may also be reduced staff or even closed since the holiday falls on a weekend. But we're open 7 days a week, so our holiday is on the holiday :) Thus closed tomorrow.

Jim

Jim, since you're open for support why don't you fill us in on the current Mutoh ink situation or has SWH never heard of any problems too?

vinylbarry

They do run express and such but reg ground did not run, my driver wished me a Happy New Years Thursday because they were not running reg. ground today. I also had packages that would have come today if they were del. reg ground but they will not be here untill Monday I wish they would have but...