• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gypsy Graphics...

GypsyGraphics

yesterday, just as i received a pm from stacy, my husband walked in... we were on our way out to run errand. it was an important pm, so i didn't want to just shoot stacy a quick response, so i waited till i got back later in the evening.

when i told my husband i was being asked about a friend here... he said "don't fall on your sword for someone you don't even know." he doesn't get that you really can know people in a group like this and that they really are friends.

side not: i've been driving my family crazy for a few weeks signing (at the top of my lungs i might add, for affect or course, not just to drive them more crazy) bruno mars grenade. awesome song by the way. anyway, the second he mention the sword thing... i barley opened my mouth and he said "oh god pleeeease don't sing that song again!" anyway... not that ANY of my friends are like this song... but... i do fall in love with my friends.

omg see what i mean... pointless dribble.

ya know something... i better check with stacy and my friend to see how much i can say... although their both little punks playing a prank on me last night... so i should just out them both.

be right back, gotta check with dastardly duo.

iSign

don't look now but... i think wraps has himself a new title!!!

awesome stacy!!!!

oh-ohh... looks like he's not alone in that! :smile:

...in the words oh another great sign chick on another board:

"a friend will help you move
a true friend would help you move a body!"

hope I never need to move a body, OR catch a grenade for you...
...but I am glad to count you among my true friends gg

GypsyGraphics

come on now wraps, i'm tied to the tracks here!
(bruno mars says: i'd jump in front of a train for ya)

here's proof they were in kahoots last night.... look at bigdawg chuckling!

dastardly.jpg

GypsyGraphics

oh-ohh... looks like he's not alone in that! :smile:

...in the words oh another great sign chick on another board:

"a friend will help you move
a true friend would help you move a body!"

hope I never need to move a body, OR catch a grenade for you...
...but I am glad to count you among my true friends gg

thanks doug:loveya:
true friends for sure... even if we never meet face to face!
i didn't even know that was possible till i got to know people on this site.

sooo... will ya help me move a body? ...if wraps doesn't come back here.
make that two bodies, cuz i plan on strangling auto-fx with those prego pants.

GypsyGraphics

ah oh!!!! i think i'm in trouble with the boss man!
i might be a little slow... but that new title can't be good.
"Soon to Be Almost Banned Queen of Her Own Destiny"

i can't win.... busted for keeping my mouth shut and spanked for opening it... what's a girl to do, i ask you?

GypsyGraphics

woo hoo... the dougs to my rescue!
and just in the nick of time... wraps just arrived on the scene!!!
GET HIM BOYS!!! make him sing

CheapVehicleWrap

hmmm, where to begin... Stacy found out about a secret GG knew about but contacted me first. Although GG vowed to keep it a secret, but I secretly suspected that she had told Stacy a while ago. Apparently she hadn't. So I used this opportunity to see if she would crack under pressure (pressure from the Bigdawg). Within a few hours and a few PM's she was ALL worried being caught up in the middle of things but skirted the issue without spilling the beans (which were already split). Rather impressed I had to let on so she didn't go to sleep worrying needlessly and pop like a giant zit. Does that save my body?

iSign

... as the fog lifts.....

so, let me see if i got this...
ya got punk'd right gg?

....is that the gist of it?

...and wraps set you up,
Stacy invoked the fear of banishment...

...and when turning on a friend was the path of least resistance, you opted to catch a grenade??

...and now ya want the prankster to reveal his secret weapons to the masses???

...which you plan to influence how??? With the threat of going to your grave to protect his secret pranking methods??

I think the double edge sword of true friendship is your loss of ability to cultivate fear & loathing among friends.. oh well, everything at a cost :wink:

Bigdawg

Just Me
Slightly off Doug... I never, ever told GG I was going to ban her or was even contemplating such a thing. It was her guilt at not telling me the secret that made her think if she didn't tell - I'd ban her... I NEVER said that to her (or I think even implied it)...

Soooo... her guilty conscience was what really got her... even after I owned up to punking her...

CheapVehicleWrap

She did have one heck of a guilty conscience though :) She though we were both getting kicked.

Gotta hand it to Stacy too. While she was the first to misunderstand the secret she was the first (of 2 so far) to crack it. But GG was the first to know.