• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy hot dog man.

kgirl

hmmmmm..... you just might have given her an idea if you ever really piss her off.......:birthday:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Looks like somebody has had way too much time to think.

An absolutely dumb idea that will probably sell millions. It's a wonder that Ron Popiel never thought of it.

Beware...their credit card order page is not secured.

JB

CheapVehicleWrap

Beware...their credit card order page is not secured.
JB

That's interesting... Tele-Brands. 10 minutes from me. Actually did work on the guys house once. Started with the ambervision sunglasses. Made and makes Gazamillions$$. Almost all the $19.95 tv commercials are and were his.

GREAT success story's if you have the time. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...gKqUtn5Hw&sig2=wZFZMK12nMfZUiv5T0eU8A&cad=rja

Who would have thought of making money slicing wienies?

Locals Find!

take the hotdog man put him on a stick, dip him in batter and fry him up. Be the next big thing at carnivals.

Corn-Dog-Man coming to a carnival near you, right next to the fried twinkie booth and just left of the fried snickers booth.

signswi

When I first saw the octodog a few years ago I thought of those squid dudes in the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie.

Tim Aucoin

Might order them just to get the Ketchup Critter and the Mustard Monster. Imagine a Critter throwing up ketchup on my plate and a Monster shooting mustard out its nose... COOL!!! :doh::ROFLMAO: I'm just jealous that I didn't think of 'em. Might make for some cool promo give-away items!! NOT