• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy Spring from Wisconsin!

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
Think this qualifies as our winter after spring after winter!

Attachments

• 84565D65-FAA8-44CD-83BD-383C701A9B58.jpeg
    84565D65-FAA8-44CD-83BD-383C701A9B58.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 231

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I'd be depressed if I looked out and saw that right now. I've got flowers coming up, they wouldn't like that. No pansies... In case anyone was wondering.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I have a window install this afternoon! It's like a blizzard here...should stop around noon.

Attachments

• 275997576_450804200177066_3864921470962140654_n.jpg
    275997576_450804200177066_3864921470962140654_n.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 82

rjssigns

Yup, good ol' Wisconsin weather. Days like this are making me want to move south. 61 degrees in Chattanooga right now.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I'd be depressed if I looked out and saw that right now. I've got flowers coming up, they wouldn't like that. No pansies... In case anyone was wondering.
I sure wish I had my wall murals up today of beautiful places I'd rather be!

AndersHerp

Something, something Dark Side
In Wichita, KS we had snow yesterday morning as well, but by mid afternoon it had already melted away. I wasn't expecting the snow, considering it was 80+ degrees 2 days before.

Stacey K

I like making signs
That sucks! I like the chair...it's as if you were just sitting there yesterday soaking up the sun with a drink in your hand LOL

Gino

Premium Subscriber
ONE ?? Hahahaaa........ I had dozens of them all over the property, the garden, my neighbors, the two sheds for rainy weather, in the basement, the garage, upstairs and many many bars in the area. However, not anymore.

Stacey K

I like making signs
ONE ?? Hahahaaa........ I had dozens of them all over the property, the garden, my neighbors, the two sheds for rainy weather, in the basement, the garage, upstairs and many many bars in the area. However, not anymore.
LMAO!!! I hope you are hiding all those empty liquor bottles well in the garden!

Sadly, this sounds like my house LOL

Gino

Premium Subscriber
LMAO!!! I hope you are hiding all those empty liquor bottles well in the garden!

Sadly, this sounds like my house LOL
I used to bury them in hopes they would grow new ones, but just like a wet swamp cemetery....... every time it rained real hard, they all surfaced and didn't grow one bit.

1650374839075.png