• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Harvest full On

Mosh

just a mosh report! desipte the flood that is still had hwy 2 closed since June, we are in the field picking soybeans. all in all we lost 30 acres, most around here lost everything, average farm size is 1500-2000 acres. the dot say the road will be open in November, so instead of a 90 minute drive we will now have the normal 8-10 minute drive to town. the beans are going good at an ave of 54 bus an acre so will be a good year.

byw doing this from the combine so forgive the texting. just thought I would let all you know there is still a MAJOR flood here in the heartland, but unlike "katrina" we here are taking care of our selves. 1,000's of people have been forced out of their homes, but I never see any coverage on the networks.... well just unloded so BACK TO WORK. LATER 101.

ForgeInc

good for you mosh. glad to know you are lucky enough to not have lost everything nor any loved ones, like many of your neighbors or the "crybabies" of Katrina you so lovingly referred to a while ago.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Good to hear you are doing OK Mosh.
If you want to get into the news hang a bunch of "99%" signs off you and your neighbor's tractors.

wayne k
guam usa

ddarlak

Go Bills!
quit your whining, it's unbecoming..

it's hard to think of the midwest as being so much tougher than the katrina victims when you complain about them all the time.....

Mosh

Sorry I was "tying one on in the combine" last night. Raining today, so I get the famous
"farmer's day off" that includes playing cards all day in the local tavern with all the other farmers.