• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

haven't been on in years

luggnut

a reintro for me i guess... i was a sign business owner... but was an artist at heart.. got bought out by a sign company and was hired as their artist. has worked out pretty good..pretty much doubled my pay and halfed my headaches ..lol. do everything from computer art to wall murals .

got a lot of great advise from signs101 back then though

here's a link to a vid a guy made of me painting a mural in a downtown area

Stevie Ray Vaughan Mural Timelapse Alexander City - YouTube

Starter

Very well done. Stevie Ray is still one of my favourite artists. I cried the day he died.
Is the mural still there?

WrapYourCar

Either you're an amazing artist or you were a terrible business owner.. not sure how you can double your pay like that? Sounds like a dream, I'm a graphic designer at heart, but need my business to make any real $... well done congrats .

luggnut

Either you're an amazing artist or you were a terrible business owner.

lol... BOTH!... not sure i can call myself an amazing artist...but certainly a terrible business owner. i realized in business that i was on the phone and dealing with customers way more than i was doing and using my art talent.. so when this opportunity presented itself i went for it. i do art pretty much all day... help install a wrap when i'm needed for that..