• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

he says "sign companies, they are all thieves" ...and what do we say?

iSign

Jim Du Molin is a first rate schmuck!

Here is his website, where he calls us all thieves!

you don't really have to "like" him, to click "like" on his FB page so you can add to the growing list of letterheads telling this loser how we feel about libel or slander.

I say we light up the switchboard with feedback from around the planet!!

andy

Would you allow the kind of moron who buys this kind of $hit anywhere near your teeth... I sure as hell wouldn't.

AUTO-FX

Would you be comfortable going to your dentist, if you publicly call them all "thieves!?"
A root canal might be even MORE fun !!!

letterman7

He's just a marketing shmuck catering to only dentists. Interesting concept, though. Kind of a captive audience. So going to his FB page isn't really knocking dentists in particular - just him as a marketer.

BobM

I think if he said that to my face he might need a dentist to put his face back together again.

surf city

I'm not too cool with someone who doesn't know me calling me a "Thief". Typical jackass probably does shoddy dental work.

John Butto

Thieves!

I feel honored to be liken to Robin Hood and his merry men. Taking gold coins from the rich dentists.

round man

If he's such a damn good dentist why is he doing these seminars? The guy appears to be quite the pompous a$$ if you ask me,....but then thats just my opinion and we all know what opinions are like,....everyone has one,....

signmeup

If you can make so much money as a dentist why isn't he? He finds it more lucrative to be a "marketing guru"? Typical, "Those that can... do. Those that can't... teach."

ddarlak

Go Bills!
stop gettin your panties all bunched up, it's a great marketing ploy.

people crap on lawyers and doctors all the time, it's an honor to be name called....

Pat Whatley

...and the more sign people who go to his facebook page and send him emails slamming him the more he'll just use that as "proof" that he's exposed the secrets sign thieves didn't want you to know.

....and we're thieves, that's why my oral surgeon has $185,000 Hatteras and I've got a $5500 Skeeter.

jc1cell

I loved this statement the most:

The economics of good dental signage are too important to just wing it. A well-deigned set of signs -- you'll notice I used the plural, meaning more than one -- can easily put a $1,000,000 extra into your pension fund for retirement.

What kind of return you figure from a regularly priced set of signs (the ones he's promoting for the dentist)?

I say the cost of the signs is chump change compared to his pension fund figure.

jc

surf city

I know what darlak means with the whole "honored" thing and the strategy of that kind of marketing but, sure as hell don't think I'll feel honored if someone calls me a Flippin Douche Bag.

Billct2

Like Pat said, who exactly is getting the better end of this deal that puts a million dollars in who's pocket?