• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Head Fuse

Knep

Where is the head fuses on my falcon jr, I cant find anything in the manual about them....and dont see where they may be anywhere...

Knep

Of all the post on here of people talking about "Check the head fuse"...I cant get anyone to tell me where they are? Cant find it in a search...tried that, tried google, tried to call GEI, was on hold for 21min before I finally hung up...Very frustrating day...

bmw_ante

Of all the post on here of people talking about "Check the head fuse"...I cant get anyone to tell me where they are? Cant find it in a search...tried that, tried google, tried to call GEI, was on hold for 21min before I finally hung up...Very frustrating day...

I dont know anything about Mutoh, BUT on the Main PCB you have to look after a small white/gray fuse, usually there is white writing beside it (F1,F2 or F3) i Dont know what fuse that is for the heads but measure them all to be on the safe side

Measure it to see if its broken or not !

I Hope this helps you a bit

ahollow

Yep, two little squares less than 3/16". Labelled F1 and F2. On the motherboard, toward left side and back. I believe F2 (the one on the left) is the black head.

But yes, check with a meter to see if they are blown. But first, turn off power, unplug cord, turn power switch on for 5 min, turn off power switch, then test. If not, the charge in the power supply may blow the fuse, even if it's unplugged and turned off.
Ask me how I know. :)

Knep

So Smack me if needed, but we are not talking about the the board thats on top of the carriage? So do I need to take yet something else apart lol?

ahollow

No, it's on the main board that's located down below. It's located in a black box. You undo 3 screws from the front, then the box will drop down hinge-like. Then inside there is a cover you need an allen head wrench to unscrew 3 more screws. Remove the cover and you'll see the motherboard.

Knep

Awesome, I'll check it first thing tomorrow, the 2 race cars got in the way tonight! I really appreciate the help guys!

Stealth Ryder

My Lord, have patience man, this has been posted many times before... See the attached picture...

Attachments

• MainBoard Fuses-FO Printer.jpg
    MainBoard Fuses-FO Printer.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 81

Knep

I have had this machine since april, and still do not have it running...I think that is patients! I did do a search for this and no photos, or post came up with the info I needed or I would NOT of posted!

Bradster941

Thats a great thread, but since my head fuses are ok, what shall be next?

Maybe start by stating what your problem is.

Is it not printing anything?

Offer up as much information as possible.
These people are not physic.

I have had this machine since april, and still do not have it running...

Are we to understand it hasn't printed for months ?:rolleyes:

Knep

Thanks for the reply brad, I had another post on here stating my problem...Yes it is not printing color, black prints fine, but no color, ive put new o rings on the dampers, new pump, new capping station, no new heads or dampers...I tried to fill the capping station with cleaning fluid overnight and docking the carriage on it, but that didnt help any...I feel so close, yet so far away! I have a race car wrap to do next week and I'd sure like to print it myself...

Stealth Ryder

What does the nozzle check look like? And yes, this very same subject has been well covered here many, many times... I have posted that same pic al least 3 seperate times...