• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello Everybody!

Travis Stanley

Hey, Newbie here. just wanted to say hello. I'm new to the SIGN business, been trying to start my own for about 2yrs now. I'm self taught and thought I'd join the fourm to learn. I live near Knoxville, Tn ( a place thats already over run with sign makers.) Right now I am using a 24" graphtec and corel draw x4. I'd like to move up to a large format printer plotter, and screen printing. Anyhoot. Just wanted to say hello. Much sucsess to all.

WildWestDesigns

Hey, Newbie here. just wanted to say hello. I'm new to the SIGN business, been trying to start my own for about 2yrs now. I'm self taught and thought I'd join the fourm to learn. I live near Knoxville, Tn ( a place thats already over run with sign makers.) Right now I am using a 24" graphtec and corel draw x4. I'd like to move up to a large format printer plotter, and screen printing. Anyhoot. Just wanted to say hello. Much sucsess to all.

Welcome to Signs101. I'm about 3 hrs SouthWest of you in Mid. TN. Knoxville has to be a pretty tough market up there, good luck to you. A lot of great and helpful people in here, just takes time.