• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hello everyone..

cwtjr81

My name is Charlie Thomas and i'm from SE Iowa. I have been in the sign business for about a year and a half. I got started racing actually. I was designing and installing my own graphics with a friends equipment and still paying 100's. So I bought a 30 VE panther. After about 6 months and many people wanting me to do stuff for them I jumped in with both feet. I bought a 38in prismjet, 40 in Panther, and 37in cold laminator, which is all for sale. 3 days ago I purchased a prismjet LT 64 in, VE Q160 plotter, and 60 inch endurLAM cold laminator. I used flexi 7.6 with the old stuff but now have 8. Just found this site and have been reading for hours... Very excited to pick your brains....lol

Charlie Thomas
Thomas Sign Works
Oskaloosa, Ia

Ken

Hi. So are you focussed on racing decals or wanting to expand your horizons?
I recommend the latter.
Keep reading ...
Welcome from BC!
Ken

cwtjr81

Up 4 Anything

I'm up for anything. I do alot of printing for local mfg. companys. I have done small billboards, lighted signs, fleet lettering, custom vehicle graphics, etc. I'm wanting to get into the vehicle wraps and bigger stuff like that. I'm scheduled to go to fellers in tulsa in jan. to get wrap certified. btw has anyone been there? If so is it worth the money and time?

Charlie

Replicator

welcome.png