• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello fellow Sign Makers!

Sheila J Roberts

My sister and I have just openend our own sign shop located in beautiful downtown Phillipsburg, KS. My sister, Sherry has been a sign maker for approximately 20 years. She started out hand painting and has progressed along the technology pathway since then. We both worked for a large corporation and were layed off in October. So, we decided, despite the tough economic times, that we had something to offer the community in the way of our own business. We purchased a Roland XC 540 Pro III that had previously been owned by the corporation we worked for. (Which was not a sign shop but had a print shop in house) We moved into an old newspaper warehouse that had about 40 years of newspaper gunk in it, cleaned it all out, painted and spruced it up and are ready to go to town! We look forward to being members of signs101.com and are open to any suggestions out there.

brent brooks

Welcome

A Big welcome from Cape Town South Africa,
All the best for the new venture! Hard work and dedication is all it takes to make it.
In tough times like these we need more gutsy entrepreneurs to help rebuild the global economy.

:rock-n-roll:

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
Your biggest asset is your sister Sherry and her experience. I'm sure you will do well, and welcome from the sunshine state.