• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Aberdeen Scotland

ptmiff

I'm a long time lurker on this forum but thought I'd say hello and see if I can connect with like minded souls. My name is Pete, I've been in this business since 1986, working as a Screen Printer then involved with Vinyl Graphics, sign making and Livery. I also managed a busy Litho/Screen Print business for 4 years too, after being promoted from Screen Printer. I've since moved more into Promotional Products in the last few years with Pad Printing everything from Golf Balls, pens and well anything that can be printed. 2013 saw us take on a second hand Mimaki UJF-3042 to augment our range of services and found it to an excellent addition. Our main business is within the Oil Industry, given my location that isn't a surprise but we have a few large contracts with local government bodies and organisations. Really enjoy looking at examples of work from around the globe and especially the difference in design. I'm such a geek, a recent trip to Morrocco found me staring at shop signs and wondering how they were done.