• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Auburn, AL

SuperSignsMP

Sorry I haven't introduced myself yet. I just jumped in and answered a couple of post. I represent a wholesale screenprinting company Super Signs. Prior to this I was in retail signs for 8yrs. I have been reading alot on this site and have found a lot of interesting things. This is a really awesome site.

436HENRY

Welcome from north Ga mountains

Welcome from North Georgia.

Since you rep a wholesaler you might look into becoming a merchant member This helps to support the forum. And you will do Great I know for sure. Henry Goines Merchant Member

SuperSignsMP

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Thanks for the welcome! I'm trying to get the owner to become a merchant member. If he decides not to I will still contribute personally.

dswanson

War Eagle won't be long til we can tp tomber's I never realized how weird our whole war eagle thing is until I started working for someone not from here, people say War Eagle to him and he says Thank You too funny

Last edited: