• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Bremerton, WA

Tobey

New guy here from Bremerton. Been doing signs off and on (more off really) for a few years. Started back when the Mac was the big thing and moved on to recently making signs for my dad's tour busses.

We've unfortunately got two chinese plotters (a Shanghai Xintian JT720 and an Artsign AS-720) that I'm still trying to get the hang of. I think I'd be fine if the Artcut software was a little more forgiving and actually somewhat user-friendly.

Going to be dipping my toes into Corel Draw as soon as I can figure out how to cut vinyl with it.

Looking forward to being a part of this board :)

Tobey

Thanks guys.

I'd be much happier if I could get my stupid plotter/software combo to cooperate. Trying to do legal numbers for the side of the bus, but I can't get the blade depth to where I get a clean cut and I've wasted a lot of vinyl trying to get the right depth.

THATgirl

WaRshington!

Hi Tobey Welcome to signs101
My daughter and I were just in Gig Harbor last weekend lettering a window. I love your area. There are quite a few people in signs101 from Washington.
Cheryl

jdb

Hello from the land of Bunners - Vancouver area. No I'm not a Bunner but I have to deal with 'em.