• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Downtown L.A

jacesigns

We've been in business for over 2 years now. I found signs 101 a little over 6 months ago, and all of your postings have been very helpful since. I currently work in the fire prevention industry. Not wanting to work for someone all my life and branching out on my own, I found a need for signs in this industry. My wife was expecting our first son, and I thought it was now or never since I had been contemplating it. I first jumped in making small fire signs with my Graphtec plotter, and have grown to a sign shop that produces signs, banners, t-shirts, and partial auto wraps.

I now have a great deal of respect for this industry, and I'm glad I've found something I don't mind working on, and look forward to every day.

Thank you so much for reading and all the help....
:beer

Mikeifg

:U Rock::thumb:I would have to say that's the proper way to introduce yourself. Newbies take note. Welcome from Fort Wayne.