• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Kentucky

mountaingraphic

I wanted to say hello to everyone out there..I am a newcomer to the industry(only 7 months out) but I am extremely determined to learn this field and everything that I can to produce quality signs. Currently I am producing the usual Coro, Aluminum, and decals but one day hope to produce demensional signs like alot of you. I am looking forward to learning for everyone!

mountaingraphic

Thanks alot everyone. And Wow AlaskaPrinter, usually I ask people why they leave and the most common response is the cold weather, but I guess that was not your reason..lol Thanks for the warm reception though and hopefully one day I can produce a sign that is shown in SignCraft.

mountaingraphic

Hey Mosh, Ya it's been trying its best to dump more snow on us since yesterday but its been snowing off and on all day. Suppose to hit 40 tomorrow. I'm ready for summertime..lol But compared to Nebraska I'd say that we do not have much to complain about.