• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Mississippi

poboy

Welcome to a outstanding forum n ppl
when I went to Miss. found the ppl real friendly and enjoyed east side of state they would wave at ya as you drove by west side well not as much like the state alot

13 folds

That is true. A lot of people think of us as hillbillies and rednecks, but most of us are really just nice people. We wave and smile whether we know you or not. But - I live in a small town - so we all know each other. :smile:

I see you are from Orlando. My family and I are leaving Saturday to go there.
Oh how I wish it was Saturday now!

Hi Tina! It's great to have you. Your right, this site is addicting and there is a great bunch of people on here to learn from and share ideas with. I just wanted to say :Welcome: to :signs101: Have a great day!

Service Sign Co

Hi From Mississippi

How is everything down yonder:Big Laugh I was Born in Boonville and lived in Tupelo. Presently I reside in Southaven, MS Welcome, this site is very informative and also addictive.

jagsouthern

Welcome poboy from your neighbor to the East...Alabama. I went to HS in Natchez and college at USM. Mississippians are my kinda' people!