• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from NoVA

RedlineDesign

I have been looking around on the boards for the last few days and I like what I see. This seems to be a great place with lots of good info and nice people willing to help other designer out.

My name is Justin and I’m located in Northern Virginia and I have been running my business Redline Design out of my basement for the last (almost) 5 years now. I’m a one man show but do get some help from my wife from time to time. Things have gotten so busy I’m now looking into opening a shop and going full time with it. Figured I could find some good advice on that as well.

Enough of the talk here is some of my work.

The first 2 pictures are of cars that have won vinyl awards at local car shows.
Skyline1.jpg

EVOVIIIc.jpg

TimeAttackb.jpg

YahamaR6a.jpg

You can see more of my work @ www.redlinedesign.tv

When I get my shop I'm looking to expand into vehicle wraps along with a few other things.

I'm looking foward to learning new things and meeting some new people.

-Justin

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA...............

How do you get those vehicles into your basement to decorate them ?????

:Oops: couldn't resist.........

RedlineDesign

Welcome from PA...............

How do you get those vehicles into your basement to decorate them ?????

:Oops: couldn't resist.........

Its all good, I was waiting for someone to make a joke about that. But some cars and bikes I have worked on the body panels were brought into the house.