• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Ohio

nutcase

Hi everyone,nice to have a place to go.It seems this forum is very active,knowledgeable,and most important..helpful.I'm going to try and make a little lunch money and see what happens.Look forward to talking to everyone and in advance, thanks for the interest. Tim

GARY CULY

howdy from maryland ...man theres a ton of newbys commin in from ohio ..no problem gettin a sign there!

threeputt

Hi Tim, and welcome.
Lived in Mansfield in 1969. Out here in the Pacific Northwest now. Are you a big Buckeye fan?

k.a.s.

Hey Kevin how's things over in Hartville for ya? Never really paid attention that you're from over there! LOL

Things are staying pretty busy over here, how bout you? I had noticed you are that your from Shreve, I make it down in that area every once in a while. I'll be in Loudenville at the tractor pull in a couple weeks

Kevin