• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Schuylkill County, Pa

aerial

QCB
Finally getting around to a formal intro. My husband and I have a small service company. We have two bucket trucks and and auger truck with a crane, and do all kinds of high work. We have been doing neon and electric sign maintenance and repairs, and we get some requests for new signage from current customers. We have a few channel letter jobs, large cabinet sign installs, and LED message board installs under our belts.
I worked for a large format printer/mad scientist for many years in many capacities, and have some design skills. I have a Summa vinyl cutter, but if I need anything else I outsource.
Every job we do is unique and new. We are still trying to establish methods and systems and go to vendors.
This forum is my go to for research. Many thanks to all who post, you have already helped me very much!