• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello, from the great white north...

signman281

Hi everyone;

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know, as a new member, I think you have all got some wnderful advice and great ideas. I just registered, but I've been in the industry since 1995. I live in Newfoundland, Canada (brrrr) and have had nothing but success and positive testimonials since my beginning. I love the idustry and I think most folks involved in it are truely talented.

I hope to take part in your discussions and learn from you all.

Thanks for allowing such an open invitation to all folks in the industry, no matter what the nation.

best regards

Signman281

foxesfarm

Welcome o fellow northlander.

I stand corrected, there are lots of people here north of MN. Glad to see you here, I love the music that has come over here from your neck of the woods. Willowgreen owes much of it's music to your area.

greeter896

Hello From So Cal!

Welcome to :signs101:. This is a great site! One of the best things about this site is the members here will tell it like it is and give you honest opinions which is just what I like. You take the good with the bad. I believe this is how we will learn. Plus the are will to share their knowledge. But then again you stated that you have been in the business since 1995 so I will look forward to learning from you also.

Regards,

Gary