• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from The Mile High.

UberDapr

Denver installer here. Just took the leap of faith this year and started my own install LLC. Been in " Signage" for 10years. Started posting billboards and bus stop advertisements in 2012, balancing that with the National Guard. After 6 years I moved on to fix and flips for a year, But signage called me back where I installed for a local Denver Sign shop for 4 years. Everything from Vinyl to Neon I've touched. Estimated I believe I have installed thousands of signs (billboards and bus stop benches included) but I know there is always more to learn and that is why I joined this forum.
Hope to gain a lot more knowledge here, and maybe collab with a few of you!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Welcome! Everywhere people are looking for real installers (experience helpful). I'd say this is a good move for you. Vs... "I just acquired a printer, how do I make money" ...new members.
I'm a producer, not installer... but I find the installation threads fascinating. I Always learn something.

UberDapr

Thank you. Quality installers are fading out for sure so I just wanna keep that torch moving for future generations. I've worked with some awesome people, and this craft is extremely slept on especially when people see it's not just putting up cool stuff on the wall.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I've been in the sign industry in Denver for the last 15 years or so. A lot of the old timers are retiring I've noticed. A good time to take the reigns!

UberDapr

I've been in the sign industry in Denver for the last 15 years or so. A lot of the old timers are retiring I've noticed. A good time to take theto see another Denver local in the group
Great to see another Denver local here. And absolutely right, hoping to make an impact for the better!