• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Virginia!

Clear Choice

Hello to everyone at Signs 101!
I’ve been lurking for many months and want to compliment you on your great forum. I have learned much from you already. I own a “Mom & Pop” print shop at the tip top of Virginia (almost West Virginia), 70 miles due west of DC but not close enought to get DC prices!

Mom & Pop retired 5 years ago and it’s just me running the show. I hope my experience as a print provider can be of some help. I am basically the chief cook & bottle washer here...sometimes I wonder why I even bother with employees! I create all the graphics, design all the print forms, business cards, flyers, etc. I am not a graphic artist or an advertising guru....I do the basics. I know a vector from a bitmap and can even create one (...but the Vector Doctor is the best!).

Frequently my print customers ask about banners, magnetics & yard signs. Our local sign shops don’t seem to offer quick turn-around so I saw an opportunity to add to our bottom line. I puchased an HP 5500-UV wide format printer about 2 years ago and now offer posters, magnetic signs, yard signs, golf hole signs, and both digital and vinyl banners.

I came to Signs 101 to learn more about designing and creating good quality signs for my customers. I'm joining because you guys & gals are great! (and I want to get a look at all your business card designs :Big Laugh)
thank%20you.gif
Thank you for the opportunity.
Sue