• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Virginia

ReneeD

Hey all!
I have lurked on and off for several months and took the plunge today and became a member. Upon joining I skimmed the pictures that members have posted and all I can say is you guys blow me away with your talent! I spent several years in the real estate biz not as an agent but in the office, I created the color 40 page catalog 4 times per year and did all the ads and brochures etc. I have been working with vinyl for approx a year and love it. My main biz is clothing but I do banners, small coroplast signs, window vinyl, wall graphics, magnets and most recently mail boxes, ceramic tile and glass etching. I have a shop in town and do a decent business. I want to learn new techniques, learn about new machines and vinyl/supplies. I use oracal for all my jobs and siser easyweed for all my clothing applications. I know my limitations and do not go beyond them, I have a small network of companies that I will send a client to if they ask for something I cannot do. I'm more than willing and able to learn but as I said I know my limitations. I'd rather not do a job at all if I am unsure of how to do it and send out crappy work.

I have read a thread in regards to a paid subscription and I think thats the way I want to go as well as soon as I can figure out how to join lol!