• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello, just another noob to the forums :D

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I propose a sign people exchange program internationally - like they do with high school students. I'll come over & run yer shop a few weeks while you run mine - deal? All you Aussie's in here keep the thought in front of me of how badly the wife & I want to see your paradise! But with two in college... it'll be awhile.

Anyway - nice to see ya here, WELCOME!

sullosau

Arlo thats ok, they can stay at college, they live at college over there dont they?
Heya Daki welcome aboard, even thou your a Queenslander! :)
Hey Lance we've gotta get our numbers up cant be having to many canetoads on here!
**For the US ppl, ppl from Queensland are referred to as canetoads in slang terms**

Steve
Sydney Best State in Australia (sometimes)

Cadmn

Well Arlo steve & I were just discussing that very thing on messenger the other night. & nope the kids live at home (least mine are) while going to university. I told mine that was gonna be his graduation gift to his mom & I for puttin up with him all these years