• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello

iaco

ciao!
Yes, it's easier to ship, but I couldn't ship it without making sure it's good. So I should taste it. And taste it once, twice... :)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's alright, I don't need ya to taste it, I'll trust ya. I used to drink grappa too, but gave it up about 8 or 10 years ago. An old friend would bring it back from his visits to italy. Weird. Some tasted good and some not so good. He no longer goes back home. He stays here, now

iaco

ciao!
Grappas are particular, a bit like whiskeys. I don't love them, I like peaty whiskeys. Strictly with water. :)

Regarding the wines: we have many, but they should always be tasted. For a fair search you should take a trip to Italy, from north to south there are excellences that French friends dream of (but we don't tell the French).

Where are you from? If it wasn't so complicated and expensive to ship around the world...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I was only kidding. I don't want you to send me any...... unless it's barrels full. I'm from southeastern Pennsylvania.

I was an irish whiskey drinker for years, but quit a little over 4 years ago. I still will have a glass of port here or there, but that's about it anymore. My drink of choice has been cranberry pomegranate the last year or two.

So, what brings you to s101 ?? Your profile says nothing.

iaco

ciao!
I had already prepared a selection of bottles divided by regions and provinces. In three copies, for safety. What a pity, it will mean that we will drink it. :)

What brings me to signs101? Google and a bit of curiosity.
I've been dealing with digital printing for some time, a few years. I have a sublimation printer, an eco-solvent, a digital laser, a cutting plotter, a calender, a few computers and various tools for the most diverse activities in the field of advertising. I'm looking to buy a large format UV (2m wide) and a 3x2m CNC (and, as I said in the other thread, a spectrofotometer: my dream as a child). And we should be able to get a small format UV for gadgets shortly.