• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello

reddog

Hello,
I have been lurking here for a while and thought it was time to introduce myself.
I have some experience in the sign industry but I am always interested in learning more.
I don’t want to bore you all with incidentals; I look forward to conversing with you all and getting to know some of you. I am looking at starting a small home based business and I would like some help in that area but before I annoy any of you I will be doing a thorough search and looking through the site for all my help first so breath easily I am not here to annoy you all with the same questions that have been asked 1000 times.
Well that is about it. I guess I will talk to you later.

jennyssigns

Hello everyone, I have also been lurking and enjoying everyones posts

I started working at a sign company about 3 yrs ago as a personal assistant, but when I was not busy I worked with their programs and within a year ran the store. About 3 months ago I started my own sign business from my home and I am doing well.

Red Dog, I know that sometimes you can get ribbed on this site for a "stupid" question, but if you don't ask how will you ever know. So ask away!