• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello

Dave Drane

Hey Merlin, welcome, how are you going?? Have a look around and see what you think. Every board has something different from others. Fred is a nice easy going bloke, so step right in and have some fun!!

Merlin

Thanks

Git-R-Done said:
Welcome from Chicago!
Thanks for the welcome. I used to live in Chicago. Went back once but all I could see was blacktop and concreat. :thankyou:

Merlin

Dave Drane said:
Hey Merlin, welcome, how are you going?? Have a look around and see what you think. Every board has something different from others. Fred is a nice easy going bloke, so step right in and have some fun!!
Nice to see you again, Dave. You guys, here, know how to have a good time. Hahaha:U Rock:

greeter896

Hello from SoCal

Hello Merlin,

Welcome to a great community!! Lot's of good info and great people here!

Regards,

Gary/Sign FX

Cadmn

Merlin said:
Thanks for the welcome. Is it as hot in Texas as it is here in Florida?:cool1:
Merlin we've already had a 100degreeF day here now in 50at night & 70-85 days hot early this year

Merlin

:help:
signsbydale said:
:Welcome:TO :signs101: from Arkansas :Coffee:
I used to fish Table Rock Lake, before all the mess moved in. I remember when George Lindsy was the great attraction. They used to have some killer fried chicken. Is it still there?

Merlin

Cadmn said:
Merlin we've already had a 100degreeF day here now in 50at night & 70-85 days hot early this year
It is hot early, here too. Accept with the humidity, 90's is like torture. No fun doing a golf cart outside. Vinyl bubbled up. Keep cool.:cool1: