• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help ASAP

149motorsports

I use flexi 6.5 and i used it last night, now this morning i turn my computer on and it says application requires a hardware key. I checked the hardware key and still says the same message..any ideas?

Kevin-shopVOX

you could have lost or corrupted the driver for the key...look at the product/model on the key and google it for a free download...might help

totalimage

Try putting the key in a differant usb port.....I dont know about losing your files but we have 2 ext. hard drives to save that problem....If the key is your problem and not the computer I am sure you will still have everything...

149motorsports

It will only fit into 1 slot, i was gonna hook it up to my other internet based computer but there isnt even a slot big enough for it lol.

signage

Depends on where your files are saved!
You may want to try to just place the CD in and see if it has a repair mode!

signage

Then you shouldn't loose them, that is as long as the files are not save within the flei, SAI file system!

daveb

General Know-it-all
Those keys can go bad too, had it happen on Omega once. Pain in the @$$ to get Gerber to listen, finally got a new key though. Try everything else first though, had a program hyjack the driver for a Omega key once, didn't know the operator had installed it on the machine, drove me nuts trying to figure it out.

Nuff said
Dave

Graphics2u

User # should be on the key as well. 6 digits I believe. Is it a usb key? If so does windows recognize it when you unplug it and plug it back in? If not it may just be a key driver problem.

You should lose files by reinstalling, especially if they in My Documents. You may lose Profiles for your setups in Production manager, and any color tables you've created. What you can do is Rename the Flexi Folder in Program files, by just adding a 1 or 2 or something to the end of the folder name. then reinstall. That way you will have all the files saved if you need them later.

gabagoo

Back up your files!!!!! not just now but always!!!!

Keep them off site!!!!!

Nothing should happen if they are in my documents, but you never know.