• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help from the design gurus of S101 please

signgal

Hi all! Just had a visit from one of those favorite customers that don't really buy all that much, which we discussed in another thread. His 14 yr old son's been diagnosed with a rare cancer. "Anyway," he plowed on, "we'd like to make him a little sign for his hospital room door, that will kind of identify him. We can't afford much but whatever you can do for me would be great! I don't have to have it for his next treatment but that's tomorrow afternoon."

Ok, so my heart's breaking and I wanna do something nice, free of course, 2w x 3h maybe but I wanna do it for tomorrow... I was just delivered two 15' x 13' banners, have to print some graphics, it's a typical Monday with the phone ringing off the hook and the husband's home sick... have pity on me and give me an idea, could ya?

He loves soccer (#4), the color red and plays guitar. We're leaving out the guitar stuff but they want "Philippians 4:13" in there somewhere too... At the focal point "Awesome Austin!"

You have your assignment, should you choose to accept it :)

~Teri

Marlene

how about a soccer shirt with the Phillippians 4:13 written on it like the team name and number with the awesome Austin on a ribbon banner?

signgal

sounds great! but i don't have a soccer jersey readily available and not sure... I have the time to hunt one up. But i love the idea, so i'll go in that direction when I get a second.

signgal

Thanks Marlene!

I was a little frazzled and pressed for time. I screwed up the collar in back during design but I totally used your idea, mounted it on red coro. and everyone loved it, including the VIP :) Thanks again!

Attachments

• soccer-jersey.jpg
    soccer-jersey.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 103