• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help with a font

schramm

I thought that this font was "Antique Shop" (letterhead fonts) but there are many differences, does anyone recognize it and if so where can I buy it?

Just to clarify I am looking at the WR Case font...

Attachments

• w-r-case-sons-letter-4.jpg
    w-r-case-sons-letter-4.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 54

AUTO-FX

wow, that's a pretty cool document. sorry i dont recognize the font, but was that guy's name really "smellee" ?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
If that document is original then it's most likely a steel engraving and no settable type face was involved. A product of the engraver's hand much the same as a hand lettered sign.

schramm

Yeah technology is poor here in Branson. Just playing around from the hotel room while on vacation. Man so many nice sign ideas down here and tons of pics. Bought a couple of vintage signs down here.

Here is what I came up with but I have limited fonts and only corel draw here on my laptop. Looking forward to being home with my mac and CS5!

Still need to redo the W and work on the shadow and sizing issues to make it look closer to the real thing, then I can make the mirror.

Attachments

• WR case logo.jpg
    WR case logo.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 44