• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with Pricing

hthurber

I have just added a printer and plotter to my quick copy shop and need help with pricing. For example, banners, political yard signs and small car decals are the main things I will start out doing. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

JgS

Welcome from NM. A good start would be to get a copy of signcraft's price guide. You are going to want to call around to local shops and get quotes to make sure you aren't undercutting the market. In the end only you are going to be able to determine what it takes to keep the lights on.

Al Checca

Welcome from Pittsburgh Pa and hit that link Fred posted, lots of great stuff there. Then you have to see what works in your area. :cool:

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Welcome from Omaha!

Here's our Retail Coded Catalog

It might be a good place to start. Many/most of our customers find that our retail pricing is still lower than they should charge depending on their expenses and market, so just use it as a starting point.

(Just to be clear, we don't sell retail, this is just a sales tool some of our clients use when reselling our products)

For wholesale pricing you can register on our website here: Register