• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with this logo

heyskull

Hi

I need help redesigning this logo?
Can anyone help?
I originally designed this nearly 10 years ago and it is just no longer in keeping.

Thanks All

SC

Attachments

• Edgars Motorsport.jpg
    Edgars Motorsport.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 190

SignManiac

I'm not hot on that font but if you had to, you could keep it and make it work. The problem you have is too many graphic elements going on at the same time, along with too many conflicting angles. Also the barely noticeable checkered flag in the background is just another distraction.

Take away any two out of the three graphic elements and redesign with one only. Here's what I mean as an example. Keep it simple stupid (KISS) It's a logo, not a pictorial.

Attachments

• Edgar Motorsports.jpg
    Edgar Motorsports.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 126

Haakon

I thought it was a stylized rev counter or speedometer until I saw the black field behind the A and R. then it only turned into an arc with a triangle next to it. If thas is meant to be the letter e, it must only be obvious to the owner and designer. So I would agree with adress that issue first. No way to work around on the design of it?

SignManiac

If you are not allowed to changed that so called E, then you are stuck with a crap logo. Can the E be redesigned at all?

Tiki

Font Sage
Bring the so called (E) to the top and downsize MOTORSPORT

Attachments

• 1aaa.jpg
    1aaa.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 145

SignManiac

This could work too along with another variation.

Attachments

• Edgar Motorsports-2.jpg
    Edgar Motorsports-2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 133
  • Edgar Motorsports-3.jpg
    Edgar Motorsports-3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Edgar Motorsports-4.jpg
    Edgar Motorsports-4.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

Marco

more juice

need more juice here... I'll give it a try later this week.

Last edited:

heyskull

mmmmm not bad.
I like some of them.
Don't you just hate when a customer comes in wanting to change a logo but doesn't want letterstyles or logos changed?!!!!!

Thanks
SC