• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Here We Go!

Mickey86

Hey there! New guy here. Been wanting to have a shop to do screen printing and graphics for a long time. I am now seriously looking into it. I used to watch a guy here hand letter race cars and always wished I could do something creative like he was. Man I could watch those guys letter for hours! I am from a small town in Ohio and hope to learn alot from reading on this website and then jump in at home and see what I can do. Any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated. I Luv the website and look forward to reading on and on.... Mickey86 :signs101:

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people

I've been hand lettering for 35 years ... not a thing to start on these days unless you really have a talent for it and then I'd lean towards pinstriping and airbrush... hopefully will still be done 20 years from now on custom show cars & bikes, etc.

Signguyno1

:Welcome:From Massachusetts! I have been hand lettering for over 52 years, also do silk screening and in all those years have used my hand lettering talents to create many posters and fonts on positives for silk screening.