• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Here's another preliminary concept

signmeup

I know you make money selling wraps and all but I think it would be nice with just the logo on the back like you have it without anything else. No money in that but it would look good.

jc1cell

Yeah! It's what I thought even before I started. One suggestion I received locally was to incorporate several related images onto the van. I have never liked that even though I have done it before. The layout gets too busy and is hard to read.

I'll see about eliminating all but one of the "working" images and keep the rest the same, including the background clean/dirty image.

I'll be back!!!

jc

Craig Sjoquist

I like the idea of work being done showing before and after ...but on one job not 3 or 4
Your 1st one was more readable.
2nd one had good flow and image.
3rd was way to busy but liked the workers doing work.

signmeup

How about just some sort of watery image?

Attachments

• ESP.jpg
    ESP.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 64

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
How about a pressure washer blasting the name out on a grungy wall?
I didn't hit it with this sample but you get the idea (sort of).

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• w_blast.jpg
    w_blast.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 65

mfatty500

Oy vey.....and I'm not even jewish. You guys kill me. :ROFLMAO:

Here's a completey different direction trying to incorporate some of what was stated earlier (not the hot yet slutty chicks) and showing some actual work being done.

jc
That is so mexican looking showing the work!

Dentafrice

I love GAC05's idea of the pressure washer actually blasting the name out of a grungy wall.

Maybe even a grungy sidewalk? Think about what work the client does mostly.. does he pressure wash the side's of houses more than he does parking lots, etc?

I'd sit down with your client and figure out what market he is trying to capture the most, is it corporate clients or residential homeowners who just need general pressure washing and steam cleaning... and then make a medium from there..

Just my 0.02 from someone who doesn't really know :p

jc1cell

So here's the finished product. Did some modifications to the layout and showed it to the client. Obviously approved. Used 3M IJ 180C (not air egress) and it went down great.

jc

Attachments

• 2011-02-28 15.59.33.jpg
    2011-02-28 15.59.33.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 2011-02-28 15.59.50.jpg
    2011-02-28 15.59.50.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 2011-02-28 15.59.06.jpg
    2011-02-28 15.59.06.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 2011-02-28 15.58.20.jpg
    2011-02-28 15.58.20.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 57

signpro

Manager
Turned out pretty nice. i'm not a huge fan of the crotch-shot either, but overall i really like it. nice work.

iSign

Nice! I think it came out better then all the preliminary drawings. I would have eliminated the upper right corner of that photo on back though.. moved the guy a little to the left & run that hard black to blue transition line right down through the entire design, like on the other three sides of the vehicle... but other than that I like it a lot better than i thought I would...

signswi

On the back I would have clipped around the guy instead of using that feather on the edges of the image (see attached) but otherwise nice job. A few transitions are a touch rough but much better than most wraps on the road.

Attachments

• ESPRESSURE-mod.jpg
    ESPRESSURE-mod.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 55