• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey Moze....

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
You got one of these in your collection? Works real well in the summer heat... and it matches the yellow color scheme of the manlift.

20210713_121517.jpg
20210713_121504.jpg

Moze

Yep, I actually have three of them. If I'm working out of the back of the van (parking garage installs, etc), I hang them all off the ceiling pointed out the back of the van. They help substantially.

Moze

Just recently picked up the 20v Atomic SDS (bottom) and the 60v 1-7/8" SDS (top) . No masonry is safe......

1626213535206.jpg

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I think I have the third one from the bottom. Is the top one substantially better?

My wife is already taking my fan when she is outside in the yard...

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Well looky here, we have the real texas sign maker and another guy showing off his dewalt fan and pink umbrella. It's not a circle with only 2 of you.

Moze

My wife takes mine all the time....part of the reason I have three lol.

The top one (DCH733) has a little more than twice the power of the one below it (DCH481).

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Go back to sleep. This is just a dream. It ain't really happening. Someone's dishwasher broke and they're looking for a drill to agitate the water in the wash basin

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Go back to sleep. This is just a dream. It ain't really happening. Someone's dishwasher broke and they're looking for a drill to agitate the water in the wash basin
I have 5 more banners to finish printing then I can go home and sleep.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
wife is already taking my fan when she is outside in the yard...
Tex let her keep the fan and upgrade to one of these. I knew about the Coolshirt from the racing channels but this newer one seems to cool the more important bits

Attachments

• WP1.jpg
    WP1.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 97