• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey Moze....

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
So Moze can't doodle the sign, Johnny misspell the sign...meanwhile the customer stands there with a messed up sign and a bare a$$ to look up at while it's hung with Robert shooting a drone video of it and pitching it for sale on S101. Customer will call Gino to patch the mistake, while Decal Man stands naked ranting about mass covid vaccine death

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Odd how all our threads end up in that same dark place. We started out with cordless airflow and ended up with bi-curious, pantless navel-gazing.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Following up on my earlier post, I will have to leave a 1-star rating on my DeWalt pencil sharpener / trim router combo. Although it did fit the collet, even at its slowest setting and with the DeWalt patented soft-start motor engaged, the sharpener took off for low earth orbit like one of Tesla's early failed booster tests even before I had a chance to stick a pencil in it.

Attachments

• 1 star.jpg
    1 star.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 101

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Right? Everybody knows the number 2 was made in a hex shape to chuck the pencil in a drill, not the other way around. Some days I wonder what they're drinking on that island...
Ever since The Professor died we have lost much of our science and tech. Gilligan is just not up to speed.