• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey!! New Guy in Town

SKADSIGNS

:biggrin:Hello everyone. Name's Scott and I am new to the sign business and the forum. I am opening a small shop doing basic sign stuff like banners, magnetics, coroplast, etc. and hoping to expand into vehicle wraps. SKAD is Scott, Kim, Alex, and Dani (Wife and girls). The site and members look pretty cool and informative. I have a Roland GX 300 cutter and am getting a Roland VP 300 next week. Thanks!!

Sign_Boy

Welcome from NJ.

One piece of advice take it for what it's worth I'd look int a larger printer if you eventually want to get into wraps. If it's in your budget.

Capital Signs

Get a 540 for a couple grand more. YOu will regret it. Especially for wraps. You will take forever to apply that many tiles.

SKADSIGNS

Yeah I thought of that but I can't justify the extra six grand at this time. If all goes well and what I have read from other members in that the "small printer paid for itself in three weeks" I hope to get my feet wet with this first, pay it off, then move up to a larger printer. My learning curve hopefully will have flattened a little by then. Thanks for the advice!!! I do appreciate it.