• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey There Sign Folks...From Texas

G-Man

After reviewing the various sign / printing forums, this one appeared to have quite a few members who didn't mind asking, as well as answering a wide variety of questions (ranging from the Dah...questions to the... I really don't know questions), without the majority of responses having to blow their own horns or being jerks.

I always like a good, tough but civil debate. When I want to hear or participate in a good ole fashion bitch session I usually go to the cable news channels or radio talk shows.

That being said, I'm from South Central Texas, I've been in the sign business for approx 5 years. Prior to that I was in Info Tech for some 18 years and the last 6 years of that oversaw a company that printed using a 24 station flexo press. I am also a technology and gadget person. (My better half is always chewing me out for buying some cool new thing, especially after she finds it stuck away in a filling cabinet a few months later...:)

I am not a designer by any stretch of the imagination, but I am an assimilator. I truly enjoy photo shop and all of the plug ins that are available.

I started the business by selling wholesale digital printing and lamination to smaller companies who wanted to take the next step up but were not sure where to begin or did not have the funding to make the leap to the digital market.

That being said, even though I registered as a Merchant as a general rule I will not be pushing my goods, because there are already enough wholesale digital contractors in the market. The only time I will promote something is when it is different and/or could allow other companies to benefit from it, thus allowing me to benefit from it as well. I am still an entrepreneur not a philanthropist.

Only the Best to all of you!
Tom
AmTex Graphics

hammered

Ola from the souths chewy center. You will indeed get a chance to get muddy in our NHB section. It can get a little like a Gallagher show sometimes, so bring youre slicker.

cOrKinSA

Welcome from the Downtown side of San Antonio!
Signs UNLIMITED
San Antonio, TX
I always like a good, tough but civil debate. When I want to hear or participate in a good ole fashion bitch session I usually go to the cable news channels or radio talk shows.
Give it time and you will see.

S

sa-signs

Welcome

Howdy Howdy
From a fellow sign guy here in san antonio