• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey would you at that, there are people in atlantic Canada!

FelixCG

Hey everyone!

My name is Felix, and I've been working as a sign printer for Coastal Graphics in Fredericton, New-Brunswick, Canada for a few months! So yes, I am fairly new at the whole trade, but I did my studies in Graphic Design, and my school had a strong emphasis on printing, not just the designing. I was also unofficially trained for a few months here and there before I was officially hired.

I've been lurking these threads very early since I received this job, and I have been able to find priceless information. Thanks to these forums I have been able to thoroughly clean the printer which I now have down to a regular schedule, and was able to get rid of the really bad banding that would happen on prints through several threads on here! I am also now very aware of different issues that might come up in the future, where they stem from, how to react to them and how to take preventive measures.

So I joined the community so I could finally view the example photos that are posted so I can see more clearly if the issues are similar to mine, and I do not doubt that I will have questions of my own one day and the support on here has impressed me!

Thanks everyone!

Felix Bolduc