• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey Ya'll

Anna-Marie

We are a small business that started on a Cricut. As of right now I have an older ioline plotter that I've never used, a Lynx plotter that I am trying to set up and use, 2 HP Designjet printers that also have never been used. I'm new to all of this and I am in some dyer need of help on how to get these damn things working!!!! We are in Western OK! Have owned a poultry auction, and have tons of farm animals. Our house caught fire in July and we are still currently trying to get everything back up and going again! Any advice or help would gladly be appreciate it! : )

jtiii

Beautiful day, great to be alive!
Hi, welcome! We run an old ioline as well; we use the free Ioline Control Center software to send plt files from Corel (or any vector program that makes plt files). Ioline has info online as to how to set up the files and use the software.
Good luck!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Welcome to the forum, what is your business? Sorry to hear about the fire, hope all the farm animals were ok.